Skip to content
- State employees can submit their accomplishments, or accomplishments of a co-worker by using the online Nomination Form link found on the homepage.
- A “blog” format will be used to list many of the accomplishments employees submit.
- Video “pods” will be used to showcase employees who want to be “seen and heard” talking about their work/life accomplishments or the accomplishments of others.
- State leaders can be part of the site by providing brief video segments answering the questions:“What makes great work?” and “What defines a great employee?”
- Center staff will film employees at training events, recognition functions, various other venues, and upon request from other agencies to ensure that employees who want to be part of the site have an opportunity to do so.
- The Center will promote the website to state leaders and others through quarterly In the Spotlight! announcements and the Center’s online magazine for supervisors—Solutions.